Chris Cox, Web Developer

no comments
27 Sep 2018

Chris Cox Bio

Education: MS in Computer Information Systems, 2018, from Bellevue University, Bellevue, NE. BA in English, 2015, University of Missouri-Columbia. Phone: 573.592.5925.

What drew you to Westminster? A combination of its history, its encouragement to explore creativity, and the inclusivity of its faculty.

What are your goals at Westminster? To collaborate with the whole campus to create a reputable and well-respected brand, starting with the web site, that makes people who have never heard of Westminster before want to come here.

What is your favorite quote? “Every day, every week, every month, and every year of my life, my hero is always 10 years away. I’m never going to beat my hero. I’m not going to obtain that, I know I’m not. And that’s just fine with me, because that keeps me with somebody to keep on chasing.” – Matthew McConaughey

What is the one book you think everyone should read? A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman – Quite simply, it’s a book that can resonate with anyone. Live and love life with hope. Do good.

What do you like to do in your free time? Spend time with family, read any book I can get my hands on, and do anything I can outside.

What is your favorite movie? For Love of the Game.

What is your favorite song? “I’ve Got the World On a String” by Frank Sinatra.

Categories: