Jennifer Litherland, Graphic Designer

no comments
27 Sep 2018

Jenni Litherland Bio

Education: BJ in Journalism, 2018, University of Missouri-Columbia

Most rewarding professional experience? Before I took this job, I was working for a newspaper, and I learned the importance of deadlines and how to meet them efficiently.

What are your goals at Westminster? I want to help keep Westminster’s design on brand, looking clean and modern, and help to continue to improve the college anyway I can.

How did you find your purpose? Ever since I was very little, I wanted to be an artist. When it was time to go to college and pick what I was going to do with my life, I decided, and my parents definitely greatly persuaded me, to get a degree in journalism with an emphasis in design rather than go for the art degree. Now, I’m happily still in an artistic profession as a graphic designer.

Greatest accomplishment? Surviving being a college student and getting out with a degree.

What is the one book you think everyone should read? The Traveler’s Gift by Andy Andrews.

What do you like to do in your free time? I like to hang out with my loved ones; travel; do all kinds of designs, arts, and crafts; and spend time with my dog, Tuppence.

Favorite song? “My Way” by Frank Sinatra.

Categories: