Liz Weise, Assistant Director of Residential Life and Student Involvement

no comments
17 Sep 2018

Liz Weise Bio

Education: BA in History, 2011, BA in American Studies, 2014, and BA in Psychology, 2018, from Columbia College, Columbia, MO.  Facebook: Liz Weise.  Instagram: @lizaweisa

What are your goals for campus life this year?  I am so excited about the energy on our campus so far this semester, and I really want to keep that momentum going and ensure that we have a vibrant campus culture all year. I want every student to be able to get exactly what they want from their college experience here. If we don’t have something in place that will help students reach their goals or that fulfills their interests, we can create it!

What piece of advice would you give students to get the most out of campus life?  Get involved in at least one thing on campus. Whether you take on multiple leadership roles or only attend meetings for one student organization, getting involved will add so much to your college experience.

What campus life activities are you most excited about this year?  I’m SO excited for the Jesse McCartney concert on Sept. 21 that CAB is hosting. It’s been a huge learning experience for me to put on an event of this magnitude. I’m also pumped for Homecoming Week.

What is your favorite quote?  “If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.” – Banksy

What do you like to do in your free time?  I love being in nature, watching movies, going to concerts, and being an elderly woman (a.k.a. sitting at home, cross-stitching, and hanging out with my cats, Tammy and April).

Favorite book?  Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk

Favorite food?  Pizza, which is so sad, because I’m allergic to tomatoes.

A talent you wish you had?  I’d love to be able to play the drums. If anyone wants to teach me, please feel free!

Categories: